Empowering artists and inspiring guests through the light of music and dance 🔥
We believe in immersing and inspiring our audiences, taking them on unique, inspiring journeys through music, light, and dance. We employ state of the art broadcast technology, immersive visuals, unique event design, high quality music mixing, and engaging MCing to bring people together for healthier connections and collaborations.
First, we’ll speak to understand your goals & vision for the event. Once we get a good picture of your needs, we’ll then brainstorm ideas together and come up with a proposal. From there, we will plan & design your event with your input, and execute according to our run of show.
Some of the recent bespoke virtual shows we have created; Virtual Party Bus, Space Tour, Ancient Aliens.
Some of the virtual acts we have featured; Dueling DJs, Cocktail & Mocktail Mixologists, Saxophonist Cocktail Hour, Dance Instructor & DJ Set, DJ Duo Set + Musician Fusion, Downtempo EDM + Vocalist, Latin DJ Set + Percussionist, Acro Yoga, Slight of Hand Illusionist, and more.
I started DJing in 2010, went full time in 2011, DJ'd my first virtual event in 2014, and have since added live musicians, dancers, acrobats, fire performers, and so much more to our in person and virtual shows. As a full service production and entertainment company, we can put together incredibly unique, high quality, custom shows for our viewers. Which is why our clients approach us.
More recently, we have designed & thrown successful virtual shows for PriceWaterhouseCoopers, VMware, TedX, Denver Startup Week, Regional Public Libraries, Matrix Events, and Secret Dance Addiction, garnering rave reviews from every single one of our clients!
What Team Members Should Bring
The Setup For the Virtual Session
For each of our streams, we use:
- A 2-computer setup (custom-built PC for graphical switching, streaming, and broadcasting, and a 2019 Macbook pro for DJing). We do have backup streaming PCs and MBPs on hand
- 3 HD webcams (Logitech Brios)
- Studio lighting (programmable LEDs & light rings)
- Live stream switching/automation panel (Stream Deck)
- DJ mixing board (Traktor S4 mk3)
- HD wired/wireless microphones (Shure, Rode, Audio Technica)
- Multiple green screens to cover shot angles
- 3 screens to monitor our Stream, Chat, and DJing software
- We typically stream from our mobile office in Denver, allowing us to broadcast from venues, or any location of choice (with solid wifi connectivity)
Diversity and Inclusion
Team Building and Camaraderie
Communication and Trust
Kindness and Empathy
Learning Something New
As a customer if you cancel 48 hours after you have booked a session with a guide you will get a 50% refund. If you cancel before the 48 hours you receive your full refund. Customers also receive full refunds whenever a guide cancels
How to Experience Seshie
Please make sure you and your team members have Zoom downloaded. After you book a seshie in the confirmation email you will receive details providing the Zoom link and password information.